At two board meetings in April and May 2019 the board discussed the applications of 9 students from UC San Diego (UCSD) and 5 students from UC Davis (UCD) and selected three, respectively two of those to become the next recipients of the CBMSF scholarship award for the 2019 – 2020 academic year. The awardees are:
- Tammy Mok (UCSD), Computer Science, Tohoku University: Sendai, Japan
- Kayla Erler (UCSD), Structural Engineering, Imperial College: London, England
- Devin Doss (UCSD), Japanese Studies, Waseda University: Tokyo, Japan
- Minna Luu (UCD), International Studies, Sciences Po: Paris, France
- Moa Smith (UCD), Political Science, Uppsala University: Uppsala, Sweden
All five recipients have accepted the scholarship and we will now work with them to add their bios to the web site.
Congratulations to all!